We are very happy to share Oppo A33F Neo 7 Ringer ways speaker jumper problem with you. Everyone can get full knowledge of Oppo A33F Neo speaker problem from this page. A full description and full information about reasons for Oppo A33F problem and how to solve such issue? Now reach on this page and information to solve problem.
Get Oppo A33F Neo 7 Ringer Ways Jumper Speaker Not Working Problem Audio Solution Speaker Ways. Here’s the Oppo A33F solution for not working ringer, buzzer or hands-free speaker problem. This solution may help on how to troubleshoot and repair the phone handset.
To repair the Oppo A33F speaker, you may first clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if there is a corrosion and oxidation buildup., then check the speaker using a mustimeter to easily determine if it’s working or not. Replace a damaged speaker is found. If the speaker confirmed okay, you may refer to the solution below and do have a check and test procedure on some components which is associated or connected with the hands-free speaker circuit.
Reasons for Oppo A33F Speaker Problems:
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the onboard connector of the buzzer, however, this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chance that buzzer problem was due to a problem with onboard connector.
Oppo A33F Ways Ringer Jumper Solution:
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sound is caused by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal was not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths across to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment. Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.
Must Read; GPG Dragon BOX Latest Setup