If you are looking for any Moto Bootloader Unlock tool, then today on this page, we will manage and share the full setup installer Moto Bootloader Unlock tool for all android users who want to unlock their phone. For your expanding information bootloader is the first step towards key advantage usage of Android phones. It opens new features to whole world customization possibilities. Bootloader Moto unlocks tool runs and works on every Motorola Android phone, with the help of this crucial program you can unlock your phone without any hesitation and longer process.
If you don’t know about Unlock bootloader then no worry this is a little bit of code that tells your phone OS how to boot up, how to unlock etc. The tool Moto bootloader unlock has done the work to make sure every Motorola device has a fully optimized, certified, and tested version of Android OS. If you are the developer of any, the unlocking bootloader will allow you to customize your device safely, keep following things before bootloader your phone.
- Lose all media and content of your device after boot up.
- Re-install all applications downloaded from google play after boot-up
- Applications and programs may not work anymore
- May lose encryption support
- You may also lose some important functions, Telephone, Radio, and Audio
- Physical damage to your phone
- Will not change your device subsidy lock status after bootloader unlock
- Many more
How to unlock Bootloader step by step?
- Download and installed USB driver on your computer if already installed then skip this step
- Now enable USB debugging on your nexus 6p. Enable developer option from your phone-open setting-about phone-tap on built button 6-8 time
- Again back to your phone setting>devloper option>Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging
- Then, power off your Moto device
- You need to boot into ADB mode. Press and hold the volume down button and power key button for 4-5 seconds and release the power key but keep holding the volume key button until ADB mode visible on the phone screen
- Connect your Moto phone to the computer
- Now download and install minimal ADB and fastboot tools on your computer
- When both tools installation completed then launch the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools on your computer
- You will see the following command on your window
- Now in that command window, type >Fastboot devices and press enter from the keyboard. After that, you have listed down all the devices which linked to the computer
- Give another command fastboot OEM get_unlock_data
- You will be able to see the unlocked data that you have to copy. To copy right click on the windows and select mark
- Once you have selected the unlocking data, left-click the mouse button to copy
- Now open Notepad and paste the unlock data (string)
- Remove the spaces from the code
- copy the unlock data by right click of your mouse
- Now paste the unlock data in field #6 and click on can my device be unlocked button?
- Select the I agree on button and click on the request unlock key button
- Motorola will send the unlock key on your required email id through which you have a login
- Once you have received the email, open it and copy the unlock code
- Once you have copied the unlock code, open the command window and type the following command, fastboot OEM unlock (paste the code here)
- You have seen more processes on your Motorola device and your Motorola device will reboot automatically
- Now you have to see the warming bootloader message (This confirms that your device is successfully unlocked the bootloader on your moto device)
If you want to download the Moto Bootloader Unlock tool then follow the download link below and get full setup from. Feel free to download because we have checked it before uploading here, the file is safe and secure against infected files and trojans.